|Strength class of reinforcing steel||Nominal diameter, mm||Electric heating temperature,° C||Mechanical properties||Bending test on the cold, °С||The diameter of the mandrel (d - nominal diameter of the rod)|
|Tensile strength δB, N/mm2||Conventional physical and yield strength
|Relative elongation, %|
* For reinforcing steel class At800K diameter 18-32 mm.
1. For rebar At600S class may decrease the ultimate tensile strength of 50 N/mm2below norms established table, with increasing elongation δ5 2% (abs.) And uniform elongation δp 1% (abs.).
2. Reinforcing steel grades at400s, at500s and at600 in rods tensile strength should not exceed the values given in the table, more than 200 n/mm 2.
3. For the reinforcing steel strength class At1200 delivery state may decrease proof stress up to 1150 N/mm2.
4. When testing reinforcing steel grades At800 strength At1000 and At1200 immediately after rolling is allowed to decrease the ductility indices 1% (abs).
In bundles, weight 5 tons max., with banding by wire rod 6,5 mm in 6 places min. equally distributed over bundle. Each bundle is provided with 2 steel straps for multiple lifting.