Sustainable development policy
Target of OJSC “BSW - management company of “BMC” holding” is safe, efficient and high-tech manufacture of steel products. Our business approach owing to openness, transparency, partnership, mutual consideration of the interests of all interested parties is characterized by sustainable development, efficiency and responsible attitude to people and the environment in order to preserve it for the future generations.
Our values are focused on organization of company activities taking into account approaches to environment protection, energy efficiency, health and safety of personnel, as well as on maintaining respectful and trusting relationships with all interested parties.
OJSC “BSW - management company of “BMC” holding” seeks to establish, maintain and promote principles of sustainable social and environmental responsibility in relation to the company personnel, supply chain and interested parties.
Sustainable approach of OJSC “BSW - management company of “BMC” holding” is to manage, protect and develop human capital through:
- continuous improvement of labor protection and industrial safety management system according to standard OHSAS 18001, aimed at prevention of injuries, occupational diseases and accidents in the course of production activities that may have negative effect on health and safety of personnel and contractors;
- compliance with legal obligations and ensuring of equal opportunities without any discrimination;
- ensure conditions to increase level of professional qualification, staff motivation to increase contribution to the achievement of the company goals.
OJSC “BSW - management company of “BMC” holding” undertakes to:
- offer to our business partners to follow ethical, social and environmental principles and to introduce the practice of conducting business according to Ethical code, anti-corruption rules of OJSC “BSW - management company of “BMC” holding”.
OJSC “BSW - management company of “BMC” holding” maintaining an open dialogue with local communities and all interested parties undertakes to:
- assess economic, environmental and social impact of its production activities;
- inform local communities and interested parties about implemented measures and achieved results based on economic, environmental and social objectives.
Environment, natural and other resources
OJSC “BSW - management company of “BMC” holding” undertakes:
to ensure continuous reduction of environmental impact in the course of production activities;
- when delivering products, raw materials and other materials, impact of transport on environment shall be taken into account;
- to ensure maintain certified environmental management systems according to ISO 14001 and energy management system according to ISO 50001.
OJSC “BSW - management company of “BMC” holding” following existing national and international legislation, protects exclusive intellectual property rights (industrial property: patents for inventions and utility models, trademark, results of scientific and technical activities and know-how).
Reputation and anti-corruption drive
OJSC “BSW - management company of “BMC” holding” believes that preservation and protection of reputation of an honest and reliable partner has great importance, therefore:
does not accept corruption in any form, as it is a risk to the sustainable development of the enterprise;
- undertakes to carry out training of personnel and to inform on the facts of violation of the anti-corruption legislation of the Republic of Belarus and implemented measures for prevention of cases of corruption crimes and acts of illegal character.