The medical unit of OJSC ‘BSW’, being a structural division of the OJSC "BSW - management company of "BMC" holding" is multi-field polyclinic complex, to provide for preventive measures and render medical aid to employees of this company and the enterprises which signed long term contracts for medical services.
Structure of medical unit
- 9 first aid posts, 4 – open 24h;
- Polyclinic department for 250 visits/ shift;
- The following doctors are available:
- ultrasound diagnostics;
- functional diagnostics;
- laboratory diagnostics;
- X-ray diagnostic.
Function of medical unit
- Providing employees of OJSC "BSW - management company of "BMC" holding" with competent medical aid;
- Arrange and perform preventive measures aimed to decrease overall and occupational sickness, disability and death-rate, prevent infectious diseases;
- medical examination;
- arrange and hold the events aimed to promote good health; case monitoring of the people’s health;
- The polyclinic reviews people’s health figures, as well as activities of medical personnel.
Consultation on weekdays by:
- X-ray diagnostic;
- physiotherapeutic procedures;
- laboratory diagnostics: uroscopy, spermogram.