OJSC “Byelorussian steel works - management company of “Byelorussian metallurgical company” holding" is a steadily growing and constantly updated organization that takes into account changes, trends and risks associated with internal and external factors, such as personnel, suppliers and consumers, which affect the ability to achieve the expected results.
Mission - safe and high-tech production of steel products (including automotive and oil and gas industry) in order to increase the profitability of the enterprise while maintaining the environment and human health, ensuring sustainable development of the enterprise, high standard of living of plant workers and satisfaction of all interested parties.
Strategic goal - become the best supplier of steel products (including steel products for the automotive and oil-and-gas industries) that meet the needs of domestic and foreign customers in all developed segments of the metallurgical products market through the use of progressive energy-efficient and environmentally safe technologies, rational use of resources and optimal organization of production processes and management.
Strategy of the company – satisfaction of interests of all interested parties including:
- output of steel products of required quality, quantity and assortment, rendering services of the general designer, customer and developer in the field of design and construction;
- introduction of advanced technologies for the production of high-tech products;
- ensuring of sustainable development; - maintaining and strengthening positions in developed markets;
- professional development and improving well-being of employees;
- maintaining health and life of each member of work collective;
- constant reduction of environmental impact in the course of production activities;
- maintenance and further development of corporate management standards.
Commitments to implement Enterprise Mission and Strategy:
- provision of necessary resources and responsible selection of suppliers;
- achievement of the target indicators of the company activity;
- support leadership at all levels of the enterprise and escalation processes for timely response to any events related to the company activities;
- timely response to constantly changing internal and external factors using the P-D-C-A cycle (Plan-Do-Check-Act);
- introduction of modern management approaches to address issues related to internal and external factors that affect the ability to achieve expected results;
- meeting requirements of customers, as well as the requirements of the current legislation;
- introduction of advanced energy-efficient technologies in the design, development of production processes, new competitive products in order to improve product quality, eliminate hazards and reduce risks in production processes, prevention of harmful effects of production factors on personnel, reducing emissions of pollutants into the atmosphere, discharges into the water basin, waste generation, consumption of natural and energy resources, improving energy efficiency;
- continuous improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of management systems that meet requirements of international standards ISO 9001 (STB ISO 9001), ISO 14001 (STB ISO 14001), ISO 45001 (STB ISO 45001), ISO 50001 (GOST ISO 50001), ISO 26000, SA 8000, BES 6001+ SCS, ISO 27001 and requirements of the automotive and oil-and-gas industry IATF 16949, API spec Q1;
- continuous analysis of risks and opportunities related to enterprise activities and functioning of management systems that may affect safety and conformity of the products and services, effectiveness of management systems, ability to improve customer satisfaction and implementation of corresponding actions;
- continuous analysis of risks associated with production processes and environmental pollution, implementation of corrective actions in order to prevent occurrence of injuries, occupational diseases and accidents in the production process;
- management of activities in the field of quality, social responsibility, information protection, energy management, finance, occupational health and safety, environmental protection in accordance with the requirements of international standards, current legislation and other requirements, including those relating to energy efficiency, use and consumption of energy, environmental aspects of activities, products or services, occupational health and safety hazards;
- regular monitoring of production and management processes; improving quality of products, ensuring occupational safety and health, protecting the environment, improving energy efficiency, including suppliers, contractors and customers of the enterprise;
- organization of targeted professional training, creation of optimal conditions for high-quality work, demonstration of personal abilities and initiatives of each employee and their interest in ensuring a high level of product quality, rational consumption of raw materials and energy resources;
- increase of production culture and ensure personal moral and material responsibility for the quality of work performed.
Management of the enterprise is interested in sustainable development of the company, implementation of Corporate policy and will create necessary conditions to ensure a decent standard of living of employees and confidence in the future.
General Director OJSC “BSW-management company of “BMC” holding” Dmitriy Korchik, 13.02.2023