OJSC “BSW - management company of ’’BMC” holding" is a sustainable and constantly updated organization that takes into account changes, trends and risks related to internal and external factors that affect the ability to achieve the expected results, such as personnel, suppliers and customers.
Mission is the production of high-tech steel products (including steel products for the automotive and oil-and-gas industries) to increase the profitability of the enterprise while preserving the environment and human health, ensuring a high standard of living for the plant's employees and satisfying all interested parties.
Strategic goal is to become the best supplier of steel products (including steel products for the automotive and oil-and-gas industries) that meets the needs of domestic and foreign customers in all developed segments of the metallurgical products market through the use of progressive energy-efficient and environmentally safe technologies, rational use of resources and optimal organization of production processes and management.
Strategy of the company is aimed at satisfying interests of all interested parties in:
- output of steel products of required quality, quantity and assortment, rendering services of the general designer, customer and developer in the field of design and construction;
- introduction of advanced technologies for the production of high-tech products;
- ensuring sustainable development, including the staff; maintaining and strengthening positions in developed markets;
- improving the well-being of employees;
- maintaining the health and life of each member of the work collective;
- constant reduction of environmental impact in the course of production activities maintenance
and further development of corporate governance standards.
Commitments to implement Enterprise Mission and Strategy:
- provision of necessary resources;
- achievement of the enterprise's targeted indicators;
- support of leadership at all levels of the enterprise and escalation processes for timely response to any events related to the enterprise activities;
- timely response to constantly changing internal and external factors using the P-D-C-A cycle (plan - do - check - act);
- introduction of modern management approaches to address issues related to internal and external factors that affect the ability to achieve expected results;
- meeting requirements of customers, as well as requirements of the current legislation;
- introduction of advanced energy efficient technologies in the design, development of production processes, new competitive products in order to improve product quality, to reduce hazards and risks in production processes, to prevent the personnel from adverse effects of production factors, to reduce emissions of pollutants into the atmosphere, discharges into the water basin, waste generation, consumption of natural and energy resources, to improve energy efficiency;
- continuous improvement in the efficiency and effectiveness of the management systems that meet requirements of international standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 50001, ISO 26000, ISO 27001 and requirements of the automotive and oil-and-gas industry IATF 16949, API spec Q1;
- continuous analysis of risks and opportunities related to enterprise activities and the functioning of management systems that may affect the safety and conformity of products and services, the effectiveness of management systems, the ability to improve customer satisfaction and the adoption of actions on them;
- continuous analysis of risks associated with production processes and environmental pollution, conducting corrective actions aimed at preventing the occurrence of injuries, occupational diseases and accidents in the production process;
- implementation of activities in the field of quality, social responsibility, information protection, energy management, finance, energy saving, labor protection and industrial safety, environmental protection in accordance with requirements of international standards, current legislation and other requirements, including those relating to environmental aspects of activities, products or services, hazards in occupational health and safety, energy efficiency of energy use and consumption;
- regular monitoring of production and management processes;
- improving the quality of products, ensuring occupational safety and health, protecting the environment, improving energy efficiency, including suppliers, contractors and customers of the enterprise;
- conducting targeted professional training, creating optimal conditions for high-quality labor, demonstrating the personal abilities and initiative of each employee and their interest in ensuring a high level of product quality, rational consumption of raw products, materials and energy resources;
- increasing the production culture and ensuring personal moral and material responsibility for the quality of work performed.
The enterprise management is interested in the implementation of the Corporate Policy and will create necessary conditions for it in order to ensure an adequate standard of living for employees and confidence in the future.